How To Data Recovery Deleted Files From Phone Without PC?￼
It happens that many users don’t want to use PC to recover deleted items. They want ways that can help them Data Recovery deleted files from Android internal memory without PC. In this situation, you have recovery means that do not need a PC.
Part 1: Recover Videos/Photos from Android Internal Memory via Google Photos :
Whatever data like videos and photos you have on your internal storage, they are also stored on Google Photos . So, whenever data goes missing, you can access the app on your phone itself to restore it.
Here are the steps:
- First, open the Google Photos app on your phone
- Then on the left panel, click Trash
- Here, touch and hold the photos/videos you want to recover
- Finally, click Restore
Part 2: Recover Lost Android Files from Google Drive :
Many of them also store their essential data on Google Drive and from there you can also restore missing files directly to internal storage.
- First, open Google Drive on your Android phone
- Next, click on My Drive section where all downloaded items will be listed
- Click on the data you want to restore > click on the three dots option on the top right corner > hit on the Download option
But when these things don’t work, the best option is to use software like Android Linkedin Data Recovery . It only works well on PC because using on the phone has the possibility of overwriting the files and may end up losing every file permanently.